SFHA conference to explore the key challenges to be faced in the transition to net-zero emissions.
Taking place in the lead up to COP26, the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations’ (SFHA) Energy Conference will see the housing sector and energy and sustainability experts coming together to explore the key challenges to be faced in the transition to Scotland becoming a ‘net-zero nation’.
The event will discuss how these challenges can be addressed in a fair and just way to support communities, businesses, customers and tenants.
Taking place on 21 September, the conference will hear from expert speakers, including SFHA strategic partners and event sponsors, Changeworks, and Warmworks and SPA.
The event has sessions for those working in – and with – the social housing sector, including:
- supporting individuals and communities as part of a just transition
- identifying the appropriate technical solutions
- sourcing funding and maximising investment
- key recommendation from the recent report published by the Zero Emissions Social Housing Taskforce (ZEST)
Benefits of attending
- Discover practical solutions and approaches to tackling key challenges
- Hear from industry experts with experience in energy-efficient and low-carbon technologies
Who should attend?
This conference is for those working in, and with, the housing sector, including those in development, energy efficiency and sustainability roles.
Secure your place
Tickets are priced at:
- £180 for SFHA members
- £250 for non-members
To book your place for this event, please visit the SFHA Live! section of our website.