Sponsored content: BTA offers expert advice in challenging times
Charities are facing closure at a time communities need their services more than ever.
Rising costs, falling donations and increased demand will push many charities to the brink of collapse.
NCVO has reported that nine out of 10 charities were concerned about rising energy costs, while ACEVO has reported that its members had reported that their costs had increased by 300-500%.
BTA has been providing support to charities in a turnaround position for over 15 years and helped dozens of Scottish charities identify and adapt to new realities.
Knowledge has assembled a highly experienced group of speakers to present their expert advice on how Scottish charities can ‘turn’ quickly in response to the immense external pressures.
Join us on 21 October where we will share expert advice from current CEOs and chairs who reviewed their financial and operating models to survive during the pandemic and how you can apply our best practise to survive these latest challenges.
Sessions will include:
- Turning around a charity as a CEO - Hazel Brown (Cornerstone)
- Turning around a charity as a consultant - Bruce Tait (BTA)
- Turning around a charity as a Chair -Beverley Francis (Lifecare)
- How to engage with OSCR if turning around a charity - OSCR representative
- Panel and Q&A with BTA’s Expert Turnaround Support Team (45 minutes)
Date: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm, Thursday 27th October 2022
Location: Jubilee House, Stirling
Contact us: email@example.com
Book your tickets here