Sponsored content: SFHA conference to feature sessions for staff in finance, IT and digital, corporate services and HR
SFHA’s Finance Conference, taking place on 16 and 17 November at Crieff Hydro, comes at a time when organisations are continuing to manage the changes caused by the pandemic, while also looking to the future and preparing to meet the challenges of net zero development amid cost increases.
Sustainability is a key theme at this year’s Finance Conference. We have a number of sessions that focus on how your organisation can be more sustainable, including:
- Updating your asset strategy
- Sustainability: financial, environmental, and social
- Sustainability in a changing built environment
- Investing in ‘healthier homes’
This year’s conference has sessions for staff working in finance, IT and digital, corporate services and HR, including:
- Ensuring financial and operational resilience
- Equalities update
- Developing your team through flexible and remote working
- Legal clinic
- How to connect your digital decisions to your customer offer
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
The 2021 SFHA Finance Conference is planned to be an in-person conference and will be run in accordance with the latest Scottish Government guidelines.
Secure your place
We have a range of special ticket offers for this year’s conference.
To view our rates and book your place for this event, please visit the SFHA Live! section of our website