Developing individual support through membership and friends’ schemes
Culture & Business Scotland
This event is in the past
Whether you’re setting up an individual giving scheme or have one in place that you’d like to develop further, Pam Judson provides expert advice and insight on psychology, strategy and implementation in this two-sessions course.
Over two three-hour live online sessions, Pam will use case studies, presentations and discussion to cover:
• The current post-covid fundraising landscape in Scotland and how this may affect individual giving
• Why individuals give and exploration of the psychology and motivations of individual giving
• Membership, friends and other subscription models
• The five key elements in an effective scheme
Ideal if… you are new to increasing individual giving through subscription, direct debit or membership and friends’ schemes or if you have an existing scheme that you’d like to develop further.
- 10:00, 15 November to 22 November 2023
- Rita Velaviciute
- From £110 for members | From £180 for non-members
- Attendance type
- Online only
- Online venue